WaterPAK’s mission is to:
- Gather and disseminate information regarding water utility service and water resources.
- Advise Kitsap County and other appropriate governmental officials concerning water issues and standards.
- Actively participate public outreach activities to educate the citizens of Kitsap County about water quality and quantity, conservation, and other issues.
- Establish a network of communications for interested water purveyors.
- Support implementation of and recommend changes to the Kitsap County Coordinated Water System Plan which is updated every six years.
WaterPAK gets involved in our Kitsap County community
All interested persons are invited to attend WaterPAK meetings which are generally held at 10:00 AM on the second Thursday of the month, at the Silverdale Water District Office, locted at 5300 Newberry Hill Road, Silverdale, Washington.
For upcoming WaterPAK events:
Please contact us at (360) 447-3500 or via e-mail